WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Conditioner for Hair Smoothening & Hydration – For Dull, Dry And Damaged Hair – 250ml
- Aloe Vera Conditioner restores shine and softness to your dull, dry hair. It is hydrating and smoothing hair conditioner for dry, weak and dull hair. Our Aloe Vera Conditioner is infused with aloe vera extract, cool mint and biotin that fortify hair making them soft and manageable. This refreshing conditioner moistens each strand to smoothen cuticles and detangle hair. Leaves hair soft, glossy, manageable and smelling fresh.
- Why make our Aloe Vera Conditioner part of your hair care regime? If your hair feels brittle, dry and rough, then Aloe Vera Conditioner is for you. It is ideal for replenishing moisture to dull, weak strands. Helps to seal in moisture in hair shaft and refresh hair. It also protects from damage by preventing breakage and reducing split ends. It helps to reduce frizz, enhance shine and leave hair fragrant and smelling fresh.
- It has 91.4% naturally derived ingredients. Aloe Vera Extract is rich in vitamins A, B12, C and E. It repairs damaged cuticles, soothes and moisturizes scalp. Biotin, also called vitamin H, nourishes roots and strengthens hair. It boosts circulation in the scalp that reduces hair fall and damage. Cool Mint has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. It stimulates roots and reduces itchiness. The menthol crystals have a cooling effect on scalp and improves hair texture.
- Aloe Vera Conditioner is a smoothening and moisturizing conditioner that can be used every alternate day after washing hair with Aloe Vera Shampoo. You can use this conditioner up to 3 times a week. Results vary depending on the condition of your hair. You need to be regular in using Aloe Vera Conditioner to see real results. Since this is a natural product, it may take some time before you notice any visible change. Always follow the usage direction to get the best out of your product.
- Do you know why our Aloe Vera Conditioner is so good for you? Well, Aloe Vera Conditioner have none of those harmful chemicals like parabens, mineral oil, silicones, sulphate, artificial fragrance or color. Aloe Vera Conditioner have a high concentration of natural actives and pH balanced. It is dermatologically tested and is made in the beautiful mountain valleys in The Himalayas.
- When you begin to use Aloe Vera Conditioner, do a patch test before first use. We highly recommend this practice, as nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Also, if your skin is broken or irritated then avoid using this till skin repairs itself. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. In the case that happens, wash eyes with plenty of water.